Tools Used: Ps/Xd/Miro/Ae
User Experience Research
This was a team project working remotely with other ux students whose objective was to collaborate and add features to the already existing UTA MyMav, backing our decisions to add the features with research.
Step 1: Discovery through Research
Our team of 4 researchers started off with an web/mobile audit. We focus on distinguish features, colors, and any micro interactions if it had any. We found that MyMav is essentially just a hub for students' essential needs with registration and payments.
Research through interviews (Mental Models):
Step 2: Defining the Research
After understanding the basics, we created out user flows and sitemaps checking in with the others to make sure each map and flow were iterated based on our goals and needs to design this feature. Both user flow and site map are respectively shown below.
Step 3: Designing Features
Once we figured out user flows and sitemap we began sketching out the new ideas for MyMav and began going from low fidelity mockups to clickable prototypes.
Integrated new features and redesign sitemap that gives users an easier navigation experience and a quick interactive design that shows task being completed in a timely matter.